Information we collect
- We collect your name, home or business address, email address and contact telephone numbers.
- We may colect your IP address and other personal information when you buy our products or services.
Information we do not collect
- We do not collect card details or bank information on our site.
- We do not collect browser or operating system information.
Cookies are small text files that are saved on the local hard disk for the purpose of providing our server with information about web page visits on our site and users online preferences. Your browser may not accept cookies unless the option to accept cookie is enabled.
How do we use the information?
- We use the information to gain more understanding about the use of our website and to improve our online products and services.
- Property and email addresses are use to process an order or respond to users enquiries.
- Personal information and IP address are also used to verify the user’s identity online.
- Occasionally we may send emails to our registered users unless such users have opted not to receive future emails from us beyond their initial registration.
What we do not do with the information
- We do not sell your email addresses to others.
- We do not share your personal information with others.
- We do not send you emails other than in response to your enquiries and in all other times, only when you have given your consent.
Data Protection Officer
Intruder Alarms UK
33-35 Daws Lane